The Makinex Tile Smasher Head Jackhammer Attachment is ideal for lifting and removing tiles from wooden and concrete surfaces and for cleaning tile beds. It can also be used for removing vinyl and cork flooring. Machined out of a solid block of high-grade steel, the Tile Smasher suits most jackhammer types and is built to last.
The tile smasher head comes completes with a 6 in. wide blade and is compatible with the following 35 lb. electric breakers: Bosch 11335K, Dewalt 25960, Hitachi H65, Makita HM1307, and HM1317, Milwaukee Kango 900. Also available for the Hilti TE-1000 & Hilti TE1500. The combination of blade and the tile smasher head speeds the removal of floor coverings such as tile and vinyl. The blade is made of high tensile steel for longer life.
- Lifts floor tiles, vinyl, and cork
- Removes residue from tile beds
- Machined out of a solid block of tool-grade steel
- Countersunk bolts for better operation
Challenges on the Job
- Removing tiles is a hard job
- Having a Tile smasher head that won’t break
- Machined out of a solid block of high grade steel
- Suits most Jackhammers and is built to last
- 2mm thick high tensile steel blade
|Weight (Tile Smasher)||7.39lbs (3.35kg)|
|Dimensions (Tile Smasher)||H8.58in (218mm) x L5.5in (140mm) x W1.57in (40mm)|
|Weight (Blade only)||.77lbs (350grams)|
|Dimensions (Blade only)||5.9in (150mm) x 6.14in (156mm) x 0.078in (2mm)|
Question or Quote
If you have questions about our Tile Smasher Head or would like a quote, call us or get in touch
Generator 16kw Inquiry
What Our Customers Say
Good quality product that stands up to rental abuse!
Eddy Combs, NWA Industrial Supply & Rental Springdale AK
Need A Service or Spare Parts?
Original spares and parts are available, we can help you get what you need!