The Makinex Powered Hand Truck (PHT2-140) is a universal materials handling solution that enables one person to safely lift and load equipment or bulky objects weighing up to 140kg (309lbs) on and off trucks and trailers.
Costing a fraction of a budget forklift, the PHT2-140 is easy to use and does not require any operator licenses. It provides a quick and versatile alternative to using a forklift or tailgate loader for small loads.
The Powered Hand Truck has many applications in workshops, warehouses, factories, depots, distribution companies, and hire and rental yards. Wherever bulky and awkward objects need to be loaded onto vehicles or moved around your facility.
The PHT features a powered lift via a 12V 25A linear actuator. The lifting arm reach is controlled by the user lifting or lowering the handles, and the arm height is controlled via a simple thumb switch.
The unique design enables a one-person operation to lift and load directly into a truck, vans, or utility vehicle. One can also place equipment and small loads on bench tops where they can be worked on. It eliminates awkward and dangerous one or two-person lifts and reduces the risk of muscle strains and back injuries from heavy lifting.
The sturdy Powered Hand Truck is surprisingly light and easy to maneuver. After use, it is quickly folded down flat for easy transportation on a truck or storage. It comes with a hook attachment for lifting, moving, and loading small equipment and machinery such as water pumps, generators, air compressors, plate compactors etc.
Several optional attachments (sold separately) are available for handling different types of objects. These include a fork-lift attachment for lifting, moving and loading small pallets and skids, and a glass sucker attachment for handling sheets of glass.
Challenges on the Job
- Lifting heavy objects on/off customer’s vehicles
- Unproductive waiting for second person to assist
- Keeping loading bays organized and hazard-free
- Awkward shaped objects increase risk of injury
- Staff get tired out from lifting things all day
- Forklift trucks are clumsy and difficult to use
- Lets one person safely lift up to 300lbs / 140kg
- Includes hook for lifting object via lifting eye
- Easy to use and requires no licenses to operate
- Folds flat for easy storage and transportation
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes
- Self closing hook for safe lifting
- Optional nose extension increases reach 7in / 180mm
- Optional rough-surface wheels enable outdoor use
- Attachments to handle different type of objects
|Machine Weight (without attachments)||Total 97lbs (44kg)|
|Lift Capacity||Up to 309lbs (140kg)|
|Lift Range / Height (of Hook attachment)||1ft (0.3m) up to 6ft 2in (1.9m)|
|Power||Linear Actuator 12V 25 Amp|
|Battery||18V lithium rechargeable|
|Lift Cycle||Appx 50 average lift cycles per charge|
|Machine Dimensions||L 6ft 3in (1905mm) x W 2ft 5.7in (755mm) x H 6ft 2in (1930mm); folded – H 10.4in (265mm)|
Rental companies love the PHT
Question or Quote
If you have questions about our Powered Hand Truck or would like a quote, call us or get in touch
Powered Hand Truck Inquiry
What Our Customers Say
“The Makinex Powered Hand Truck has allowed us to lift and move our equipment effortlessly, effectively eliminating the rise of injury to our employees.”
Kerry Start, Owner, Northern Equipment Rental & Supply PHT User
Need A Service or Spare Parts?
Original spares and parts are available, we can help you get what you need!