Safely store power tools batteries and chargers while charging batteries
Makinex has developed a mobile powered cabinet that allows contractors on a construction site to safely store cordless tools batteries and chargers while charging their batteries. It has 6 lockers that are large enough for the large battery bank chargers and provides a protected GPO for each locker.
The GPOs are positioned such that the plugs are outside of the locker to enable safety inspectors and others to inspect tags on the electrical equipment. Each locker has large holes in the doors that can be used for inspection and for air ventilation.
Challenges on the Job
- Loss &/or theft of work gear
- Traditional charging options are a safety hazard
- 1000 mm clearance in front of a temporary distribution board(s)
- 6 large lockers-save unexpected work gear replacement costs
- Prevent battery charging hazards associated with traditional on site charging options like temporary power boards
- Plugs outside of the locker to enable safety inspectors and others to inspect tags on the electrical equipment
- Each locker has large holes in the doors that can be used for inspection and for air ventilation
|Size||W 58 in D 17 in H 54 in (W 1480 mm D 430 mm H 1370 mm)|
|Weight||163lbs (74 kg)|
|Dimensions at the front of locker||W 23 in D 14.5 in H 13 in
580 mm(W) x 330 mm (H) x 370 mm(D)
|GFCI Outlets||1 per locker (12 plugs total)|
|Material||Super Tough, UV Stabilized & V2 Fire Rated Polyethylene|
Question or Quote
If you have questions about our Mobile Charge Pod, call us or get in touch
Mobile Charge Pod Inquiry
What Our Customers Say
This product has revolutionized the Jackhammer industry.
Bob Phoenix AZ
Need A Service or Spare Parts?
Original spares and parts are available, we can help you get what you need!