Makinex Power is compact, lightweight, and dual-phase!
Less than one third the size and weight of comparable towable and SKID generators, the 23kW is the world’s smallest 3-phase 480V generator in its class. This is a game-changer for power-hungry contractors and tradesmen in the concrete, masonry, and flooring industry.
Avoid all the hassle of a cumbersome heavy-duty generator parked at the curb. The 23kW 480V is so small it fits in your equipment trailer or truck, and gets through standard doorways. So, you can put it right where it is needed, and eliminate the hazard and power loss of long cables.
The 23kW uses permanent-magnet brushless alternator technology and has totally independent circuits for 120V and 480V. This guarantees clean 480V three-phase power that is completely unaffected by the load on the 120V circuit during simultaneous 120V/480V operation.
These advanced alternator features yield 15% more power from the same engine than is possible with conventional copper-wound alternators while requiring fewer electronic components. This makes for less wear and tear and a longer lifespan.
Equipped with industry-standard 50A, 30A, and 20A outlets, the 23kW 480V can power multiple pieces of single-phase and 480V three-phase equipment at the same time with no requirement for voltage selection. Just plug equipment into the right outlet and power it up!
Powered by the Briggs & Stratton VANGUARD™ V-Twin OHV horizontal engine, you can be sure of great fuel economy, low emissions, and a perfectly balanced engine with low vibrations.
Top reasons for choosing Makinex generators
- All Makinex products are designed and built to endure the rigors of the hire market.
- Advanced alternator tech saves 15% fuel versus similar generators using the same engine.
- Makinex stands behind its products with technical support, servicing, and spares.
- Designed for maximum convenience and ease for concrete, masonry, and flooring pros.
Challenges on the Job
- Curbsite power is inconvenient and expensive
- 5% loss in voltage every 100ft of long cables
- Getting clean 30A 480V power close to work area
- Towing generator to site or having it delivered
- Light and small enough to carry on your truck
- Independent single and 3-phase power generation
- Powers 240V and 480V equipment at the same time
- Simultaneous single and three phase operation
- Highly portable, thanks to four large wheels
- Comes with 3 year warranty
|Voltage||120V/240V + 480 3phase|
|Sockets||50 Amp 480V 3-phase / 30 Amp 480V 3-phase / 120V GFCI|
|Noise Level (7)||NO LOAD – 72dB / . 50% LOAD – 76B / 100% LOAD – 78dB|
|RATED POWER FACTOR||0.8|
|Engine Type||40.0 HP EFI|
|Starting System||Electric/Key Start|
|Engine Fuel Economy||1.5gal @ 50% LOAD|
|Dimensions||43 in (L) x 25 in (W) x 40 in (H)|
Question or Quote
If you have questions about our 3-phase power generators or would like a quote on the 23kw, call us or get in touch
Generator 23kW Inquiry
What Our Customers Say
Professional results in a competitive industry.
Bob, United Rentals Phoenix AZ
Need A Service or Spare Parts?
Original spares and parts are available, we can help you get what you need!