Makinex Power is compact, lightweight, and dual-phase!
The Makinex Generator Range is a robust, powerful, and reliable solution for providing power to equipment and tools, floor grinding, welders and brick saws., air compressors, and a wide range of applications.
They are suitable for use in rental yards, construction sites, and rural areas, and offer a compact lightweight option when moving the Generators around on building sites as well as on and off vehicles
Reasons to invest:
- Our alternator allows you up to 15% more power from the engine
- We can boast that it is fully Australian designed
- We offer a 1-year warranty
- We provide you with the support you need, servicing, spare parts, on hand advice
- Full range of accessories to increase its capabilities even further, inc Long Range Fuel Tank and Parallel Box
- Our permanent magnet alternator technology reduces the cost of ownership.
Top reasons for choosing Makinex generators
- All Makinex products are designed and built to endure the rigors of the rental market.
- Advanced alternator tech saves 15% fuel versus similar generators using the same engine.
- Makinex stands behind its products with technical support, servicing, and spares.
- Designed for maximum convenience and ease for concrete, masonry, and flooring pros.
Challenges on the Job
- Access to 3 phase and single phase power source
- Delays, waiting for 3-phase 480V power hook-up
- Getting the required outlets close to your work
- 3-phase 480V in a simple plug and play format
- Highly portable, 3-phase 16kVA 480V generator
- 3-phase and single phase outlets on same machine
- Runs light and heavy duty equipment all together
- Reliable Honda GX690 4-stroke gas engine
- Comes with 3 year warranty
|Voltage||120V/480V + 480 3 phase|
|Rated Output||2500W (120V) / 12500W (480V)|
|Max Output||2500W (120V) / 13500W (480V)|
|Sockets||120V GFCI receptacle /
480V 3 phase receptacle (30 amp]
|Noise Level (7)||No Load – 72dB
50% Load – 76dB
100% Load – 78dB
|Starting System||Electric/Key Start|
|Engine Fuel Economy||o.92gal @ 50% LOAD|
|Run Time||10hrs @ 50% load|
|Dimensions||30.4 in (L) x 20.8 in (W) x 35.5 in (H)|
Question or Quote
If you have questions about our 3-phase power generators or would like a quote on the 16kW 480V, call us or get in touch
Generator 16kW 480V Inquiry
What Our Customers Say
Professional results in a competitive industry.
Bob, United Rentals Phoenix AZ
Need A Service or Spare Parts?
Original spares and parts are available, we can help you get what you need!