Do you have experience in the Flooring, concreting or diamond tools industries?
Do you enjoy field demonstration of products?
Do you enjoy selling premium robust products that have genuine points of difference in the market place?
Do you enjoy the challenge of opening up new markets with great products?
If yes, check this out!
Makinex is an Australian owned private company that have been experts in the design, development and distribution of innovative products since 2004, providing solutions to the construction, landscaping, equipment rental, infrastructure and related industries. We strive towards continuous improvement by looking close at our business to find unique, innovative and practical product solutions.
As a business, we are a creative and fast moving team that welcomes and encourages new forward thinking ideas.
We strongly believe in collaboration – the best work is done together.
We constantly strive to create and environment that allows our employees to do the best work of their lives and challenge themselves daily.
We believe that ‘good enough’ is never enough for our customers!
Priding ourselves on our progressive business and young, dynamic team, our core values are our people! We always look to provide autonomy, nurture & develop talent and make sure our people have a sense of belonging and longevity when they become a part of the family.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Currently Makinex has a great opportunity as a Business Development professional.
- To maximize profitability and expand the Makinex brand
- To annually increase sales
- To develop and implement strategies for selling our product lines
- To build solid customer relationships
- Educate customers on products
- Educate dealers on sales strategies
- Manage network & provide them with customer service
- Conduct product demonstrations in the field when needed
- Promoting and selling product through developing new business & managing existing relationships
- Develop NEW sales strategies that maximize profitability and increase network
- Conduct site assessments for customers to identify products that fit their needs
- Follow up inquiries received through our website as assigned
- Develop sales strategies to maximize our products depth into USA
- Prepare formal quotes
- Attend related trade shows
- Attend monthly sales meeting
- Utilize customer management system – (ACT for now)
- Travel within the USA as needed
- Travel to Makinex USA headquarters for training as needed
5 THINGS ABOUT YOU:
Excellent communicator, both written and verbal. If we were going for cliche descriptions, this would be one. But seriously, we’re not joking with this one. You’re dealing with people internally and externally, so you’ve got to be a solid communicator. We’re talking grammar, tone, and just overall effectiveness.
You love to help others & problem solve. As mentioned above, ‘good enough’ is NEVER good enough for our customers. No matter what your title is at Makinex, everyone is the in the customer service department.
Love for autonomy. You hate to be micro-managed, and you love having the freedom to innovate and make inefficiencies extinct. The idea of piloting your own projects makes you cry tears of joy.
Welcomes challenges. You’re on the hunt for challenges in your daily work. The idea of having to do boring work all day makes your head spin. You’re hungry to grow, you’re hungry to learn, and you’ll do everything you can absorb tons of helpful resources.
Improvement is your hypothetical middle name. You’ve got an eye for noticing things that are inefficient, and love coming up with ways to make them better. Coupled with your creativity, you’re top of the line when it comes to offering up ideas or new processes to help your work flow!
- Work with the most enthusiastic and fun group of people ever assembled
- Play a massive role in a rapidly growing company
- Medical Benefits
- Oh, and free coffee
If the stars align for you after reading this entire posting, well, apply today!
We are ALWAYS looking for good people to join our team!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “I’m your new sales guru” in the subject line.
Also include a link to your Linked in account if you have one.